Monday 14 March 2011

First Update!

Hey everyone! This is my first post on my new blog - I've been meaning to set up a little blog for a while now but have been way too busy and thought it would be too much of a mission. Not that that has changed, but now my class is getting pushed into getting one up-and-running, which will be beneficial for us in the end, I guess.

I was actually surprised at how customizable the blog layout is on blogspot.com - I always thought you would be limited to changing basic settings like backgrounds/headers/basic layout settings etc.  I have a little background knowledge of html/css so I'm going to have fun constantly editing and changing things! Anyways, back to work - I've got a couple uni projects going on at the moment which I'll post about as soon as I have some time. Monday Complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment